05 January, 2011

As soft as a moccasin

Moccasins from Envy; Leaf neck accessory from Masala beads during the Christmas fair

There's nothing that can replace the position of a moccasin. I chose this pair over another that looked something like I saw at ebay weeks ago. The cost of my two options were approximately the same but these were far far so far better than the ebay lookalike in terms of quality and style.  
I reckon that my BFF Yankey also owns an exact pair. Actually, I'm pretty sure. Same pinch, dear friend! We are moccasin sisters now.

1 comments:

the-second-hands said...

Nice choice zo! Yes..Moccasins are the most comfortable pair ever. You will love ittttt. They go with everything. Happy wearing and walking :) Miss you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...