29 January, 2011

The BLACK swan


Few days ago, I was away at the architecturally rich state of Patan Durbar Square during lunchbreak with my friend Dolkar who's an aspiring photographer. It was such an idyllic afternoon, basking under the warm Sun and watching the people pass by.
We also managed to have some spare time for photography. It was rather unusual for me to have my pictures taken with a lot of unwanted characters acting as an audience without a pass. Thankfully, we were done with it with a few clicks.

I'd like to call the dress my 'Black Swan' celebration. (Everybody should watch the movie; it's one of Natalie Portman's best performances.) Notice the sleeve of the white shirt-- my affinity for 50s fashion enhanced. The vest knit is again from Benaras.

P.S. I know I still have my recent travel story to share. I'll post about it after one more post. I have quite a lot to share and show you guys.

5 comments:

YourAdvocate said...

i'm loving your blog hun! keep it up and make us proud. your re-development of style and research through fashion from the past gives the current century a whole new dimension on style and beauty. All i can say is sweet color, tone and texture.

the-second-hands said...

I love everything about this get up. Lovely look.

passang said...

So in love with the leopard headband. interesting mix of colors. And speaking of black swan, I now have a hard time picturing ballerinas as pretty little creatures . Natalie Portman in the movie - knockout!

tenzing said...

Thanks guys ^_^

Wanderer said...

Acha,you look aweosome!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...