25 March, 2011

Summering summery summer... sum-mer




Here comes the heat, the laziness, another glass of water, endless amount of sunscreen and all the tension with the burning Sun. Summer has arrived. Somehow, it feels as if this year spring took a break from it's yearly routine and sent summer to do the honours instead. And boy, the season is making it's presence felt. I realised this sudden change of plans one evening when I ditched my sweat shirt and could handle my tees alone. Thank god my workplace is the most coolest place in town. But I've always loved summer although it comes with a few drawbacks for me: resting under the shade, complaining about the heat, the cool night-outs, those fancy umbrellas, longer days....

And one of the perfect places to be during summer, well, actually any season (besides monsoon) is Garden of Dreams. Last week, I was there with Dolkar admiring the place, taking pictures and laughing at each other. Wow, we sound like we got nothing to do.
And those trousers are going to be my best friend this season. It makes my skin sustain its calmness despite all the season's drama. Drama? Oh gosh drama.
Yoohoo, I need another glass of water, water please! 





5 comments:

Dasiel said...

mindblowing!!!
keep it upp... ^_^

Ponytail said...

thanks ;)

amanda said...

Seriously, where do you find these shoes? AMAZING

Ponytail said...

at woodland complex. keeping you in mind, i'll be working on "best shops in town" =)
my next post.

Tara G said...

oh darn these look amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...