21 April, 2011

Nepal's first Fashion Calendar by Fashion Kraft
















 Much has been talked about the rise of the fashion scene in Nepal. With fashion shows taking place at every other event, fashion shoots, model hunt and competitions, it's very unlikely for anybody in the city to not notice the growth of the fashion industry. To add to all the glitz and glamour, Fashion Kraft initiated to bring to us Nepal's very first fashion calendar.

When I first read Tenzin Tseten Bhutia's facebook status about the fashion calendar, I was curious enough to get the details about what he was actually talking about. So I caught up with Fashion Kraft just days before my travel to India and returned right on time to attend the launch and write an article on it which was published in Republica. You can read the article here

I received my copy of the calendar two months back and have them hanging on my room's wall alongside a small collage I made during my spare time which I think has a short lifespan. But I'm totally liking the calendar on the wall. I reckon the calendars are still available if you want to buy a piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...