13 June, 2011

my heart's an ice-cream









It was a busy week for me last week and it looks like it will continue to be this following week as well. And while I update the blog with this post, I must confess it took me two nights to post this post for real as I'd be half asleep in between of tweaking the pictures. Truth be told, I feel a little sleep deprived -- late nights followed by early rise and then work. I know this does not sound healthy at all but it seems like my body has started to adapt to the new hours of it's rest and unrest.
Anyways, my heart's always on small things that I can't resist to possess. Be it small accessories or decors or just about anything to melt the heart. It sounds like my heart's an ice-cream, cold but ready to melt, potential of being warm enough when the situation arises. 
Top to bottom: Incense; Soap case; Mary-Kate and Ashley's Pomegranate Lip Balm; a picture from L'officiel Magazine; the cover of L'officiel; Chanel Iman and Karlie Kloss in an advertisement in Vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...