14 January, 2012

And the winners are...

This is going to be a quick one. I just want to announce the winners of the contest before the power goes zoop  and I'm stranded again in the middle of something and my laptop dies along with the power.

The contest really made me know my readers more. There were two divisions to the contest: one for the people from Kathmandu and another for those from New York. Clearly, my readers from NY were much more active and responsive than the readers from KTM who were a little shy in the beginning. One or two did manage to be a sport and shoot an arrow in the dark. That's the whole point of an optional question. If you don't know the answer, just make a wild guess. You never know you just might have the correct answer. And it's not always about winning, it's about taking part and being in the game. 

Okay so going by the rules I set up for the contest, the winner from NY is Tamding. YAY!!! Congratulations Tamding. 
Say hello to 'your' red bag
There were two people who gave the correct answer from KTM and also followed the rules: Dongaa and Rasana. To be fair and square this is what I did. I took two HAPPYDENT White Spearmint flavour gums. Marked one with a marker and left the other unmarked. The marked one for Dongaa and the unmarked for Rasana. (I could've made a chit but I'm down with cold and bad cough so I got whatever was right in front of me) I shuffled the two gums between my palms and picked one with my eyes closed. I had the marked one between my fingers. 
Congratulations Dongaa!!! 
Love them with all your heart!
I will come up with another contest in a few weeks. For now I'll say adieu. 
Catch you after my recovery. 

5 comments:

Lara said...

The Bag is amazing!

xoxo
http://lara-ira.blogspot.com/

~ JOANNA ~ said...

This is a cute, red bag - I like it :)
Take a look at my outfits: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com
If you like them, follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
Greets,
Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

sareeta said...

I am so gutted that I missed this :( Just found your blog. Its amazing to find another Nepalese fellow blogger. I have followed you. Hope you follow me back xx
http://fashionbeautybug.blogspot.com

lhantse said...

Tenzin la, thank you for your feedback. I will soon come up with hair care routine which may be of some use for you. anyways those designs were done by my cousin, Tenzin Yangchan.

http://cigarettesdolls.blogspot.com/

Rasana said...

awwwee... i missed by a mark!!! :(( anwz.... desperately waiting for next quizzy!! :D :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...