02 May, 2012

By the beach with my Aldo on




They have been my favourite ever since I got them. Perfect casual! 


I was at Coney Island about some weeks ago. The first time I got there, the weather was beautiful. It was sunny, people were out with their kids, friends and family. I had a fabulous time. But the weather wasn't quite the since the second time around but I had a good time anyways. There were two of my friends to give me good company. They say the beaches at Hamptons are the best. The water is deep blue, the sand is soft without broken glasses but for now I'll make do with Coney Island. Anyways, I'll leave you guys with these photos for this post. I've been staying indoors lately. So much with being out and about. But I'm really looking forward to this weekend which is also be indoors as I'll be playing host for my brothers and his two beautiful daughters, my nieces this Saturday. 
Goodnight all you lovely people!






1 comments:

dongala (wanderer) said...

Aldo all the way!
guess iShould get one..
nepal gi lmao :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...