31 May, 2012

Come shine on me

H&M shades, Topshop  embellished jacket, J Crew handbag, H&M pleated dress


It was boiling hot that day but still I chose to wear black. I didn't want neon or some bright summer colours, I just wanted to wear black although my moodboard says pastels and beige and whites. I saved all the space for any amount of colour for my embellished Topshop jacket. It has some beadwork on the shoulders working like an armor and wearing other shades of bright apparels would forbid them from attaining the spotlight they deserve. Hence, the darkness.  
It was a black tourist day. I say tourist because one of my loved ones from Nepal was visiting and my friend and I were showing her around NYC. We were at Times Square - the tourist hub, Rockefeller Center, Pronto and H&M. 


And my J. Crew handbag. A gift from a family member. I'm a die-hard fan of small handbags. Although I can't fit in all my necessities in them while I'm out, this size has never stopped me from wanting them. Irresistible. So pretty. You will be seeing more of it in other posts to come. 


Rockefeller Center: The more I look at this statue, the more I think it's dope.
Randomness

Red says, "Meow!"

8 comments:

Lhemi Lama said...

loving the look!

Sonam Sherpa said...

Outstanding ;)

OanaC said...

Absolutely gorgeous outfit and you have styled them perfectly! Looking beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
we could follow each other on Bloglovin?!

xoxo Oana :)

www.style-muses.com

norrbu said...

How come there's suddenly a surge of Tibetan outfitters ?

Goku shrestha said...

loving the shades :)

Chocolate in Fashion said...

LOOOVEEEEE!!!!


kisses

Sujala said...

Omg. Love the bag. And the shrug. And the sunnies.! Totally following. Check out my new blog. Follow me back maybe.?:)
xx

http://styldairy.blogspot.in/

Ileana said...

Beautiful pics! That handbag is really cute! Love it :)
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...