19 June, 2012

Chop Chop Chop


Top from JC Penny; Necklace and ring from a random store in NY; Bag from Nepal; Jersey dress, thrifted; Flats and glasses from H&M, 

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend Arpana and we tried cooking an entire fish. Both of us had the most difficult time trying to cut the head especially with its one eye staring blankly at us. In the end, we just had to smack the knife from the top a little and 'chop', it was done! 
We weren't really proud of ourselves. For me it was more about my faith and for her it was more to do with psychology. Whether we chop the fish or a butcher does it for us, it's more or less the same thing I think; it goes into our tummies. 
I tried a sock bun yesterday. Too bad I overestimated the power of two bobbypins, by the time I was half way to Arpana's apartment, I was struggling, trying to refrain my hair. It would've been a lot sleeker if I used two more pins. And also I think it's time to shorten my hair by few inches. 

Something's wrong with my blog's template. The fonts keeping changing and when I try adding a new page it doesn't show on the blog even though the page has been set up. I guess the universe is trying to tell me it's time to change the look of the blog. But there has been a certain attachment to this template that every other template is not good enough. But I can't keep up with these technical hiccups I get once in a while. I think I should start looking for something else. Do you think I should change the template? 

8 comments:

Bonniela said...

Loooooove that ring! You look good. <3

lhamo Mashutzo said...

ainch k,
zema zema reysha,
is that a long dress or only a long shirt??
baabarey the music just shocked me all of sudden in the middle of the night k,

Ricci said...

great !
xx
http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

Diana Marks said...

Amazing look! Love the dress! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ;) I would be happy to follow each other. I just followed you on Bloglovin, waiting for you to follow me back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Bri said...

cute outfit! you look great and I love that bun...I usually need like 13 bobby pins! my hair is so straight..

thanks for visiting my blog :)

Ileana said...

Love the outfit... the shoes look adorable! So... I have a little secret for the sockbun...was thinking about making a post about it... but will tell u that it is easier when dirty or really wet. Wet I usually do... is put mousse on it... tons... so then the hair gets stuck together and is way easier to do and stays up forever... and when u remove it...u get another hair styles with tons of cute curls! :)

xoxoxo!

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Thorunn Ivarsdottir said...

very nice outfit! love the ring
Just found your blog and I love it, just started following you, hope you follow back

love, Thorunn


www.double-pizzazz.com

Ricci said...

nice stuff! :D
xx
http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...