15 July, 2012

Back in the days



Vintage dress from the '50s; Shoes from Aerosoles; Suede Handbag, Thrifted; Ring from Nepal
Sticking to the past while you accept and live with the present and imagine of the future. What a beautiful day it was to take my Vintage dress out for a spin and how ironic it was that I preferred to dress up and wear the dress to watch an alien movie that takes place in 2093. A good example of how some people choose to have a liking for the past and some like to see very very far ahead.  
  Amusingly, my cousin and I had donned the same style; mini prints, a dress and the same hairdo; except the shoes. What a humorous proof of us coming from the same tree family. Lame, I know. 


I especially love the heels and the color. 
Catching up with my friend over frozen yogurt. This was heavy. 

 I finally got the print of the article I wrote for Living which was published two months ago. Click image to read. Unfortunately, they don't have it on the web so this is the only source. 

I hope all of you are enjoying your Sunday morning relaxing your muscles and stretching your arms and legs. 
Cheerio!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2637059/?claim=hpm3byfu6wq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

13 comments:

Jessica said...

that dress and those shoes are soo perfect together, definitely looks like an old school photo :D

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Sonam said...

by lame you mean awesome! :P

Nora Aradi said...

Nice outfit & lovely pictures! Followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Ileana said...

Love ur hair how did u do it?! :)
And the dress is lovely !
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Ponytail said...

two clips to secure the frontal sides of my hair and the two rubber bands to make a loose knot above the nape. that's it, doesn't even take a minute =)

Princess Martha said...

I love this dress...polka dotted and vintage...two of my favorite things!!
I am following you now too!!
XOXO

http://www.princessmartha.com

Anthea Sanna said...

I love the vintage...Great!
Kisses

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

hi, there! love the vintage-inspired look. i'm a huge of fan of vintage. :) great dress.. love the color. :) have a great day!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

A Possible Fantasy said...

such a lovely dress! cute pics.

do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
see you around!

www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

Hair Extensions said...

Oh Hi!
Nice blog.I love this type of blog.
And I appreciate with your blog.
Thanking You
human hair pony tails

subham rai said...

Followd you , hope yuo follow back !

A Possible Fantasy said...

thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back!
sweetie, i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

xx
www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

Mukhiya Moks Gurung And Bipen Mickey Gurung said...

super likes to yur dress, shoes and very very much likessssssss to yur BAG.........loved it........VINTAGE....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...