12 July, 2012

Heads up!



Top, trousers and handbag, Thrifted; Sandals from a random store; Glasses, Spring; Cuff from India
After a long time, I managed to squeeze in some time to go out for a very well-deserved dinner out with a friend; spending some time with Japanese food, talking about cultures and values, being critical about certain subjects over Mini tarts and Lemonade from Le Pain. The concoction of good food, good company and a fab surrounding. Ah, sheer bliss! 

Oh thrifty me, I'm wearing mostly thrifted pieces. The look is inspired by The Row's recent collection. Who says you need a hefty bank account to look styish? Style can come under three figures, sometimes better looking than four figures. Well, I'm a person who counts on smart shopping so I terribly agree to these thoughts (well, if it's coming from me, it better be. Haha.) 

Happy Friday everyone. Chill, have fun and make the most of your leisure time (if you have any). 
I'm not sure if I can say TGIF for myself though.

6 comments:

Ileana said...

Love the handbag!
SO cute!
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Shey Zeeberry said...

I love the sunglasses :)
xx shey

http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com

High Dollar Hippie said...

Ah those sunglasses and pants are amaazing! Cute outfit. Check out my blog and follow back on bloglovin if you'd like!
Drey - highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

Princess Martha said...

Great outfit!!
I would love to see those pants with heels...I think they'd look extra fabulous :)
XOXO

http://www.princessmartha.com

TamaraB♡ said...

I really like the shirt. SO pretty!

BellaDiamond said...

love this look so much. its so cute and simple. please check mine out. www.fashion-in-translation.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...